On-Site Shredding & Destruction
Ongoing and Recurring Scheduled Services
Ongoing and recurring onsite scheduled services are where we come to your office on a regularly scheduled basis. This is designed for businesses needing confidential documents destroyed on a continual basis and want us to come weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly. We can customize a shredding schedule to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Green Country Shredding & Recycling is locally owned and is AAA on-site certified by the National Association for Information Destruction.
No Hidden Charges or Contracts Required
Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t charge fuel surcharges or any other hidden fees. We are happy to provide a quote over the phone or email a customized proposal. .Green Country does not require a contract locking you into a 1,2 or 3 year service period. If you would like to set up a contract, we will be happy to provide one or execute a contract that your office has drafted.
State-Of-The-Art Shredding Trucks
Green Country Shredding has mobile shredding trucks that can destroy up to 8000 pounds of paper per hour! We can be in and out of your office or warehouse quickly and make sure all of the confidential documents are securely destroyed. We have trucks that can shred particle sizes so small it can meet Department of Defense standards.
Shredded Documents Are Recycled
All shredded documents are baled meeting NAID AAA certification guidelines and sent to a paper mill for pulping. Green Country Shredding does not sell shredded material as packaging.
Our Recurring On-Site Mobile Document Shredding Services include:
- Customer Site Assessment — Green Country will offer a free consultation to help determine your document management needs and what type of document shredding services will work best for your business.
- Container Size & Placement — Customers’ can determine the optimal size, placement of containers and service frequencies at their facility. Need assistance with those decisions? No problem, we are here to help.
Document shredding volumes may change over time or may be seasonal for a specific industry. Schedules and containers can be easily adjusted as your business changes.
- Regular Service — On-site mobile document shredding containers are serviced at regular intervals by our Service Representative to ensure timely destruction of sensitive documents and records.
- Proof of Service — A Certificate of Destruction will be issued at the time of service. Customers are always welcome to escort our service person back to the on-site truck and witness the destruction of their documents.
Green Country Shredding – Tulsa OK
On-Site Shredding, Off-Site Shredding
Hard Drive & Media Destruction, Document Storage
Serving Tulsa and the surrounding Oklahoma areas.
GREEN COUNTRY SHREDDING FAQ's
-We can shred anything that is a paper product.
-We also provide destruction for hard drives, CD’s, diskettes, x-rays, tape reels, and other types of media shredding. Please advise us if items other than paper need to be shredded.
– If it needs to be shredded, call us and we can discuss the material for destruction.
-You can leave paper clips, binder clips, and staples but we do ask if you would remove any three ring binders. If you do not have resources available to remove three ring binders, we can make a price adjustment in your quote and remove the binders for you.
-Please call and a Green Country Shredding representative will help you with any further questions.
Does your company shred for residential or just commercial?
-We provide both commercial, residential and drop-off shredding.
– Call our office for all shredding options available.
Can we witness our documents being shredded?
-Yes. We have video monitors on the side of our on-site trucks so you can see your paper being shredded.
What size jobs do you accept?
-No job is too small or too big. We shred for clients with just a few boxes and for businesses that have 20,000 boxes.
What happens to the paper after it has been shredded?
-All of the paper we shred will be recycled and processed according to NAID AAA certification standards. Shredded paper is never sold for packing material and is never available to the public prior to pulping at the paper mill.
What are my shredding container options?
-Shredding containers are available at no charge for our scheduled customers.
-All containers are lockable and range from small under the desk styles to 96 gallon rolling bins.
-Please call and a Green Country Shredding representative will help you with any further questions. Pictures of containers are also available on our web page.
What are your frequencies that my container will be picked up?
-We provide frequencies that fit the customer needs. We range from three times a week to every three months.
-We also provide one-time shredding services for clean outs and purges.
Can I have an unscheduled pick up?
- Yes, just call a Green Country Shredding representative and we get you on the next available scheduled route in your area. Next day service is usually available.
What additional fees can I expect?
- Green Country Shredding does not require a yearly service contract to sign. In addition, there are not any extra costs such as fuel surcharges, security fees, or shredding time charged by the minute.
- Please notify Green Country Shredding if your items for shredding need to be removed from an attic, basement or other location without elevator access. There are not any hidden fees, but we do want to provide an accurate quote for your shredding project
- Green Country is always happy to provide a quote in writing for your records.